Monday, November 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday - Week 46

Still the Grinch, just a little more seamed together than this picture.
All the rows are together and I'm working on the sashing.

But not until after I do something about this...
{I think my cutting mat is on that table somewhere...}


My sewing table went to the craft show and I'm not putting it back until things are a little more organized. My husband really wants to turn on his space heater and I really don't want him to burn down my fabric the house.

Check out more design walls at Patchwork Times!

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I love your Grinch quilt -- did you copy it onto printable fabric, or was it panels? Lots of fun!! Have a happy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not the space heater!! LoL Loving that Grinch quilt, and hoping you've made lots of progress with your organizing this week, so you can get back to the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete