Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 25

I started doing UFOs on the 15 Minute Challenge, so I have some movement on a couple different projects this week.

The Steelers Quilt has side borders. Top and bottom are ready to go. I may actually get this before football season starts! (Which, um, is when?)

37/42 Sunkissed Jewel Box blocks done. It's currently laid out in a 6x6 pattern, which is nice and even. I have the blocks to do 6x7, but I'm not sure it'll look right. Or at least symmetrical. I can easily use the extra blocks in the back, though.

50/100 four-patches
29/100 star points
8/24 snowballs
This is supposed to be a Quilt in a Day, but Eleanor Burns is a much faster sewer than I. Once the four-patches and star points are done, they still need to be sewn into blocks.

Untouched This Week:
Frolicking Pinwheels

Awaiting Quilting:

In Planning:
Cars Quilt (the Dude)
Hunter's Star (my sister)

New Projects: 1
Completed Projects: 0
In Progress: 10

Check out more at Work in Progress Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment