Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 22

Checking things of the list this week, big time.


Charming Wildflowers? Quilted. Getting bound today. Maybe... I can't decide if I need to add quilting along the solid boxes. I wanted the current quilting because it adds dimension to the borders, but now I've lost the definition of the blocks - they were supposed to look like flowers within the solid boxes, not next to.

iSpy Sliced Coin Quilt? Quilted. Okay, again, mostly. I need to decide how to fill in this empty space at the top and bottom. I'm thinking just chevrons rather than continuing the lines to make diamonds. That way the biggest diamond in the center stands out.

Doll quilts? Quilted, waiting to be bound.

The chunky log cabin is in a mish-mash of stages that I need to sort out.

Untouched This Week:
Frolicking Pinwheels 

Awaiting Quilting:

In Planning:
Cars Quilt (the Dude)
Hunter's Star (my sister)

New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 1
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Work in Progress Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment