Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 23

I can't believe WiP Wednesday was my last post! We went to a family reunion in Ohio last weekend, surprising my husband's almost-80-year-old grandmother.

I had full intentions of posting on the trip, but my Netbook refused to connect to any internet. So I have a bunch of finishes that haven't been blogged about yet.
I also need to put together a post for SewCalGal's Pets on Quilts Show and a giveaway post this weekend in honor of Grandma's birthday...and mine, too! So you might want to check back for that.

Both Charming Wildflowers and iSpy Sliced Coin Quilt are done, bound, and handed off to their new owners (grandma and nephew, respectively.)

The doll quilts are done and handed off to their new owners, who moved while we were gone. :(

Untouched This Week:

In Planning:
Cars Quilt (the Dude)
Hunter's Star (my sister)

New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 3
In Progress: 8

Check out more at Work in Progress Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment