Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 28

I do think I may be in love with this one.
I debated Swoon - it's a lovely pattern, but it's BIG, and I only have 12 fat quarters. A 2x3 layout would suck. A little bit of math, and I have Swoon A Little, Swoon A Lot. The big one is the 24" from the pattern. The little ones are 8"; I'm also going to have 12" blocks.

Hunter's Star, round two: 24/90 light blue half-blocks (did I say 12 blocks a day? I don't remember that.)

Prepping my piped binding for Mom's Tennessee Waltz. It's already back from Paula! If I get the binding on tomorrow, I will be done a week ahead of schedule. Insane.

I sewed two rows of Sunkissed Jewel Box together. It's only six rows; it really shouldn't take this long.

 And I finished Halloween Hexagons. It's basted and ready to be quilted after I get the binding on the Tennessee Waltz. Really. I'm going to finish the TW before quilting this.

Untouched This Week:
Frolicking Pinwheels (actually, I cut squares for this, but didn't sew any)

Awaiting Quilting:

In Planning:
Cars Quilt (the Dude)

New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 0
In Progress: 12

1 comment:

  1. I'm especially enamoured with your Swoon - anxious to see how you manage the different sized blocks - they're looking great!

    ReplyDelete