Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - Week 38

I got a massive pile of fabric this week, but I'm not counting it. My sister paid for it and it's all going back to her...as a finished quilt...eventually.
6.5 yards each of the Windham Wedgwood Delft, and 2.5 yards of Kona White, for a king size Hunter's Star. That would just make too big of a dent in my stash, so since it's not MY stash fabric, it's not counting. But it's awfully pretty to look at.

In my own fabrics, I had a mostly-stash finish this week.
I used six fat quarters from stash, bought two more, and used up the rest of the Steelers gold. I already started piecing the back, and bought glow-in-the-dark thread to quilt it.

 I also bought a half yard for Mom's Tennessee Waltz's binding. The wonderful Paula already finished quilting it, so it'll get it bound this week.

Used this Week: 2.5
Used Year to Date: 100.85
Added this Week: 1.0
Added Year to Date: 145.12
Net Used for 2011: (44.27) yards

Yay! I broke 100 yards used!
 
Check out how everyone else is doing on Patchwork Times!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the breking the 100 yards used! That's a lot of fabric!

    Love your sisters fabric choices. Blue and white is one of my favorite color combos. Your Halloween themed project is looking good. Glow in the dark thread? That will be a fun effect when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete