Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 40

It's Christmas. I'm not in panic mode...yet. I actually keep thinking it's the week OF Christmas already - and then I worry that I'm not in panic mode!

Christmas Sewing:
 Grinch panel quilt - niece - basted & half quilted
 Rudolph panel quilt - the Dude - quilted!
Star Wall Hanging - finished top & "hanging" on my design wall 

Quilt-Alongs:
Fat Quarter Stars - three blocks behind, planning a catch-up day! Er, probably in January... 
 LQS Saturday Sampler - November's block done - I really like this one.
Quiltville Orca Bay {Skorca!} - 50/112 B&W QSTs, 9/36 red strings, 34/175 B&W HST, 32/32 blue squares to become triangles

Untouched This Week:
Hunter's Star, round two

Awaiting Quilting:

New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 1
In Progress: 16

Don't check out more at Work in Progress Wednesday - Lee is taking the month off. :)

Check out other BoMs at What a Hoot!

{And check out my Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day giveaway here!}

2 comments:

  1. wow - you continue to make amazing progress!! You HAVE done your Christmas shopping, haven't you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty block - I love those florals together. (Thanks for mentioning BOMs Away)

    And I'm in love with your wallhanging. :D

    ReplyDelete