Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly Progress - Not in Korea

I was supposed to be leaving for Korea this week. But, I'm not... So my sewing plans changed up a little.

Goodnight Monkey - I did finish the Little Man's quilt.

And I quilted Cat Tails and allllllll the table runners.

And then, since I now had another week, I thought about prepping something else to quilt. But, eh. I decided to spend this coming week on a couple of projects for my boys, and cleaning up the sewing room, rather than rushing through some backings.

So, in other sewing...
Bound one of the table runners to donate to my church's silent auction.

Weekly Churn Dash - I'm almost positive this one was in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Maybe. Gah, is purple over already??

But while I'm complaining, I also pulled out some of the good purples from Fractured Four Patch and made a couple more RSC'13 blocks. Sad that I don't have enough of any of these for churn dashes.

Spin Cycle - three blocks added. Four to go! {Oh hey - it's Bad Kitten!}

And then I realized I made it all the way to the last week of the month with no NewFO! Oh no! Hmm, what to pick, what to pick?

Linked:

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the delay in going to Korea. You must be going bonkers. Quilting has saved my sanity more than once. Wishing for you a week of many quilting finishes and a peaceful heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will be on your way to Korea this time next week. I did not have time for purple scraps this week, so I am madly stitching away to use some up before May's color shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! Here's to visa stuff working out PRONTO! You're making such great use of your extra time, though. Hang in there! We're all rooting for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the delay but it looks like you are keeping busy with lots of fun projects! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you'll be on your way in the very near future! I love your Spin Cycle quilt - that's such a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete