Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 19

I have a finish, woo!
Well, a piecing finish. I'm adding applique hummingbirds to the corners.

Christmas Kaleidoscope is mostly pieced and on the floor. Which means...
Time for a cat inspection!
I just need to piece the fourth row, then the rows, then the borders.

I have a couple other Christmas in July projects finished/in the works.

I pulled out Frolicking Pinwheels out for leaders/enders. 

I've also been doing some organizing.
 All my scraps are sorted and labeled. The other stuff is vintage sheets and pillowcases, or my horribly disorganized clothing fabric. That's my next task now that my quilting stash is in order!
The boxing and labeling extended to the playroom. Why do we need a 16-quart bin of Play-doh supplies??

Untouched This Week:
 
Awaiting Quilting:
I think my goal for August will be to quilt this pile. Less fun than Christmas in July, but necessary!

In Planning:
Cars Quilt (the Dude)
Hunter's Star (my sister)

New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 0
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Work in Progress Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Quite a pile there for quilting. Looks like mine! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting things organized! You have lots of fun projects going on :)

    ReplyDelete