Friday, July 15, 2011

Christmas in July - Week 3

Finished the table runner. Well, finished it to the point of embroidery. I'm thinking, since I made it longer than the original, about sketching a tree branch from which they can be "hanging." Just to fill in the white space a bit.

Christmas Kaleidoscope - not quite full blocks yet - but close!

No progress with Christmas Stars - I have fabric to finish it in an online shopping cart, but I'm thinking about waiting for my LQS's fat quarter sale next week.

And the next project?
This is my basic quilt class table topper from two years ago. All I need to do is continue to rip out the center seam, line it up properly and resew it, then add the borders. And press it. Geez, it looks like it's been crumpled in a bag for two years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment