Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 9

Quilts of Valor "Just One Star"
 I don't follow instructions - I made four "just one star" blocks. One for my husband (an Air Force pilot), one for our friends and family currently serving, one in memory of those who have passed on, and one for my husband's cousin, who was wounded in Afghanistan in August 2010.
It's close to the deadline, but not too late to whip together your star and send it off!

Hunter's Star: 54 blocks finished. I'm almost halfway!! (*sigh*)

 Steelers Quilt - I cut all the remaining blocks this morning so I'd have an accessible leader/enders project (and won't be tempted to start another.) Final count will be ten 10" finished blocks in each color.

iSpy Sliced Coin Quilt: cut about five more novelty prints. I should really get around to counting what I have.

Untouched This Week:
 
Awaiting Quilting:
Layer Cake Quilt Along (top competed this week) 

In Planning:
Rudolph Quilt (the Dude)
Hunter's Star (my sister)

Non-quilting:
Second Snow White commissioned.
Knitting bag and pattern holder for my sister. Fabric is here!

This Week's Stats:
New Projects: 1
Completed Projects: 1
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Freshly Pieced!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you're sending 4 "just one stars"! Very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stars, I am sure they will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars look great! And for such a wonderful program, so sweet of you to make them. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete