Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 7

This week, I devoted most of my time to the Hunter's Star, so I'd know how much more yardage to order. (The answer: a lot.) 
 I have 31 blocks completely done and another 30 near completion, but I need 100 (or so) for the top. Long ways to go.

On the plus side, I'm really enjoying my Frolic leaders/enders since I ran out of black for the Steelers quilt. Each 5-strip set makes a 19.5" pinwheel (actually, two, but I'm only using one per quilt.) So nine pinwheels will make a nice 57" square. I just need to pick up three more strips from somewhere - Lollipop, probably. 


Untouched This Week:
LQS Saturday Sampler

Awaiting Quilting: Bad Romance

In Planning:
Rudolph Quilt (the Dude)
Hunter's Star (my sister)

Non-quilting:
Second Snow White commissioned.
Knitting bag and pattern holder for my sister. Fabric should arrive this week. (Didn't I say that last week?)

This Week's Stats:
New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 1
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Freshly Pieced!

3 comments:

  1. Both of those are going to be beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both projects are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fabrics you're using and can't wait to see them put together more!

    ReplyDelete