Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - Week 14

This week was a little high on the "buy" side, but it was stuff I needed for current projects, not impulse buys. Except for that random charm pack.
Really, I have no idea how that got in there.
So... Backing and binding for the now-finished Planes, Stripes and Automo-dots. The front was completely from stash.
A yard and a quarter for the purse I'm making the commander's wife.
A yard and a half of pink Kona for my Hunter's Star quilt. Which I'm doing for the Naked Bed Challenge, using my Mon Sheri FQs.

Used this Week: 3.06
Used Year to Date: 44.83
Added this Week: 5.76
Added Year to Date: 59.21
Net Used for 2011: (14.38) yards

Check out how everyone else is doing on Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

  1. Your allowed a random purchase. :)
    Cute quilt top and all from stash. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been thinking about the Hunter's Star. I've seen a couple done and love them.

    ReplyDelete