Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Stash Report - Week 1

We're supposed to start fresh in the new year, but I feel a little guilty not counting the last week of 2011...mainly because I got...
...this and...
...this. Twenty-five fat quarters and two panels. Yay!

And I bought a little charm pack of black & white fabrics with a Christmas gift card, to supplement my Skorca!

So 2011 ends...
Used this Week: 0
Used Year to Date: 136.4
Added this Week: 8.07
Added Year to Date: 174.02
Net Used for 2011: (37.62) yards
 
And 2012 begins...
Used this Week: 0
Used Year to Date: 0
Added this Week: 0
Added Year to Date: 0
Net Used for 2011: (0) yards

Check out how everyone else is doing on Patchwork Times!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE fabrics. I love the first bunch with the reds/aquas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Grinch fabric. Can't blame you for stocking up as I did the same. But it all went on the 2011 report. So far this year I'm 0.24 yards in the black.

    ReplyDelete