Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 12

{This is my 100th post.}
{Also, the blog is a WIP this week. I like it simpler, but I think it's going to end up green.}

Last week, I sat down and made a list of the quilts I needed done by a certain date. Which means some were then boxed up and others were dragged out for cutting. Priorities. Deadlines. I have them.

This is the block I'll be making for my Dad's Civil War quilt. It's called Railroad Crossing and it's from Barbara Brackman. (If any of you guys are doing her Civil War quilt, it's a sneak peek of a July block!) One down, 29 to go.

Steelers Quilt: piecing together the HSTs. I have solid black borders on the top. Not sure what borders to add after the HSTs.

Baby's First Library: quilted and bound. I just need to bury threads and remove the pins.

iSpy Sliced Coin Quilt: vertical sashing cut, piecing together the coins.

Untouched This Week:
Charming Wildflowers

Awaiting Quilting:

In Planning:
Cars Quilt (the Dude) - Rudolph is put off till Christmas, but I promised I'd put together his Cars quilt before the movie came out. Which is, um, June.
Hunter's Star (my sister)

New Projects: 1
Completed Projects: 0
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Freshly Pieced!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your 100th post! I see your cat is as "helpful" as mine. haha. I hope you get all your deadlines done! I'm sure you will. Can't wait to see them all finished. I love that railroad crossing block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the railroad crossing block, it looks great. Good luck with your list! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete