Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - Week 19

In honor of Mother's Day, you have to sit through a picture of my kiddo.
His kindergarten teacher is expecting her first, and he's busy pulling scraps for a bookshelf baby quilt.
In other stash news, I jumped at the chance to participate in the GenX Quilters' Japanese I-Spy swap - 28 unique novelty Japanese charms? Heck yes!
My order came this week, and it appears somehow a half-yard of that Cinderella print got in there, too. Must have been a mix-up. No one tell my sister.
Nothing out, but some stuff is getting close to done.

Used this Week: 0
Used Year to Date: 52.4
Added this Week: 1.5
Added Year to Date: 71.46
Net Used for 2011: (19.06) yards

Check out how everyone else is doing on Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

  1. He's a man on a mission! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped at the chance to join that swap too! I can't wait!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in on the swap too! My fabric came Saturday. I'm really excited about it.

    ReplyDelete