Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 4

I'm buckling down and quilting the t-shirt quilt. Unfortunately, it's because my friend leaves this week. :( 
 I pieced the back yesterday and started quilting straight lines 1/4" off the seam. I might add a third line in the middle of the sashing.

Steelers Quilt: two more blocks pieced as leaders/enders. Almost time to cut some more - probably when I get to work cutting the LCQA.

Untouched This Week:

Awaiting Quilting: Bad Romance

In Planning
Hunter's Star Quilt (sister)
Rudolph Quilt (the Dude)
Frolic Jelly Roll Sampler (me!)
 
Non-quilting:
Second Snow White commissioned.
Cow purse - still just a pattern.
 
This Week's Stats:
New Projects: 1
Completed Projects: 0
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Freshly Pieced!

1 comment:

  1. The t-shirt quilt looks great. I've heard t-shirt quilts aren't easy to do! Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, see you next time. : )

    ReplyDelete