Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These - Finished

...just in time to go into a silent auction tonight!
For a random "hey, I wonder what happens when I slice a charm pack with my Tri-Recs" project, I think it came out well. If I were to redo it, I'd square off the center on the purple instead of using the bits of charms. Then I would have enough bits of charms for the border.
The backing is a plain vintage sheet from my stash.
I quilted in the ditch and I love the way it looks on the back.
It measures approximately 40x44.
Fabric is Dream On by Urban Chiks, Thistle Kona, and vintage sheets. Binding is a pink scrolly print from Hobby Lobby.
And an outtake. My binding clips are with the Cinderella quilt in Florida - I'll catch up with them soon! Luckily, this is how I do my hair most days. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment