Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday - Week 3

I'm sitting on a lanai, hand stitching the binding on Cinderella. In Florida.
(That's why there was no Design Wall Monday. I don't really care what my design wall looks like. Because I'm in Florida.)
It's a rough life. To be fair, I managed to catch strep, so I had two sucky days before the antibiotics kicked in. Thank goodness for grandparents!

Come Sail Away: basted! And I think it will be un-basted and taken to my long arm quilter, because I lack confidence in my free motion quilting.
Someone needs attention.

Saturday Sampler: Block 2 finished. (I'll post the picture on - duh - Saturday!)

Started This Week:
New leaders/enders project. My husband got a little whiny that I never make quilts for him. So I busted out my Steelers fabric and started on an XO quilt. Because, um, I think they use Xs and Os in football...somewhere...?

Untouched This Week:
Layer Cake Quilt Along
iSpy Sliced Coin Quilt Along

Awaiting Quilting: Bad Romance
Awaiting Backing: AO T-Shirt Quilt

In Planning
Hunter's Star Quilt (sister)
Rudolph Quilt (the Dude)
Frolic Jelly Roll Sampler (me!)

Done:

Non-quilting:
Snow White is done and going to a princess breakfast on Friday!
Cow purse - still just a pattern.

This Week's Stats:
New Projects: 0
Completed Projects: 2
In Progress: 11

Check out more at Freshly Pieced!
(She's also hosting a super cool Supernova Quilt Along! Which I'm probably going to join, after I get home and check out my Mon Sheri FQs. Which I can't do now. Because I'm in Florida.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment