Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Wall Hangings - Finished!

Just a small, quick finish - always satisfying!


I made both of these as leader/enders while putting together the Vera Bradley top. The panel pieces - Sandy Gervais, of course - were already cut out, so I just matched up some 1.5" strips from the pink scrap bin.


I'm keeping one for myself and selling one on my Facebook page.


They measure about 24-25" square.

And a happy Valentine's to everyone! This is late because although my Valentine is in Las Vegas {and y'all wonder why I've been so productive in the last few weeks} I still had to go to my mini-Valentine's class party, take him out for cupcakes and make a nice dinner. He's a pretty good substitute.

Linked:

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finishes. Very pretty, just right for Valentines. Hope you and The Dude had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are super cute! Love the Valentines Day theme!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love leaders/enders too. Great job! So glad you linked up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Sorry your full sized valentine was gone, but glad you still had a handsome man to spend the day with. You're a great mom! Happy Valentine's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the lollipops and ice cream. I'm pinning these!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love them all. Glad you have been on a roll.

    ReplyDelete