Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - Week 8

Just one purchase this week - 1/2 yard of the purple Kona (I think it's Petunia) for the Dream On quilt.
Nothing finished, but I'm on the cusp of completing several large things. I'm forcing myself to focus this week - I'm down to less than a month before Spring Break, and I want to be able to take the sailboat quilt and the charm pack quilt (not Dream On, but Love U) for my niece with us.
So until Spring Break, I will be FOCUSED. Really. And these numbers will go down. Next week. REALLY.

Used this Week: 0
Used Year to Date: 18.39
Added this Week: 0.5
Added Year to Date: 37.77
Net Used for 2011: (19.38) yards
 
Check out how everyone else is doing on Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing ok - and the numbers will go down, unless you make it down to Dallas next month!

    That's a hard show to pass up with lots of good vendors. I am so tempted! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a peak at your Sailboat quilt. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying fabric to flow with your stash is great! You are doing awesome with over 30 yards busted this year!

    Angie - http://craftedangles.com

    ReplyDelete