Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekly Progress - Christmas Sewing

I finished my Thanksgivukkah sewing last week, so it was time to plow right on ahead with Christmas. Luckily everything for that is pretty easy and already scheduled for quilting. Deadlines! Woo!

Finished

In Progress
Squadron T-Shirt Quilt - all cut out and ready to be pieced

If you are my older sister, stop reading here!
Holiday Sheep - border #1 on, border #2 cut, border #3 pressed

I forgot to take a picture, but I also quilted Frolicking Pinwheels and Nine-Patch Snowballs last week. The Pinwheels might go back for more, but if I have time, 9PS will be bound this week.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet - awesome progress! I got totally derailed with a cold, so I've not been as productive as you, but I'm gearing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been really productive since you get settled in your new place. Good luck with all your Christmas sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all your Christmas sewing goes smoothly! I'm just hoping to get a few small things done for gifts and finish up 2 Christmas lap quilts for myself. Last year I made table runners... hopefully next year I'll be back to doing handmade things again. LOVE that sheep print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great - another finish and then some!

    ReplyDelete