Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Goals

I don't really have many goals beyond, um, getting and then getting to know my toddler. I think that might keep me busy this month.

But hey! I can be unrealistic anyway!

In old news, there's plenty of binding to do, especially Cat Tails, which will be my Blogger's Quilt Festival entry and therefore my AYOLF goal.

Ripples and Reflections needs to be started since the official one-year-countdown to my MIL's 60th birthday starts in a few weeks.

St. Paul's Cross should be an easy one to do a few steps here and there. Save me the slow frustration of hating paper piecing when I'm only doing it in spurts.

And if I move enough things through the columns of my spreadsheet... {Yes, I have a spreadsheet tracking quilt progress. Doesn't everyone?} 

I think I'm going to call the Cardinal Charm Tessellation the new leader/ender project. I want it for Christmas for my FIL, and it'll take a while as a l/e. But mindlessly sewing squares to corners is a good l/e.

Linked

3 comments:

  1. Good Grief! I can't believe that you aren't on a plane yet. Hope things move quickly now that the holidays are over. You projects look like fun. Lucky in-laws to both be getting quilts in this next year. I especially like the colors in your MIL's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny just how we fool ourselves, isn't it? LOL

    I wish you all the best, not just for your sewing projects, but for your new toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a plan. Hopefully, you'll be on that plane soon and getting acquainted with your new family member.

    ReplyDelete