Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekly Progress - The Wedding

This is a few days late because I am still hungover was traveling, doing laundry, and all the other stuff that comes with a weekend away at an awesome wedding.

The wedding {including my quilt squares} went off without a hitch, but pictures are delayed due to some computer issues. And the stuff taken with my phone is not worthy of posting. And since I'm having a zillion errors as I try to write this, let's just save the wedding for later, mmkay?

Finished!
 {How Charming - Quilt in a Day}

Okay, Yoda was finished last week, but Yoda on a hanger isn't near as adorable as Yoda on a little boy who isn't taking it off.

Like it he does.

In Progress
Two panels of the Creeper costume. Still a little unsure on how this will work, but I'm plowing ahead anyway.

{Swoon - Thimbleblossoms}

Is that a quilted Swoon? Why yes, yes it is. Stay tuned!

Linked:

5 comments:

  1. Cute, Yoda is! Like your other quilt projects, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the creeper costume! My son will be creeper for Halloween. Is that for a top or bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a quilted Swoon!!!!!!!!

    Sorry. I usually don't let loose on the exclamation points, but I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see it.

    And I love your little Yoda man. And your Yoda-speak. So very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it contradictory to say Yoda looks cute, because the "real" Yoda wasn't terrible cute. Looking foward to seeing your Swoon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a quilted Swoon - my favorite!! ;-) And love the Yoda bit. so fun.

    ReplyDelete