Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WiP/FMC - And Back to Virginia

It's been a whirlwind week - to Maryland to send my husband off on deployment...
...to New Jersey to see some cousins, missing the storms and power outage in Virginia. When we finally got to Virginia, the Dude plopped down on the floor and declared himself done with hotels. I'm with him.

Now that I'm somewhat settled, I need a new Fifteen Minute Challenge. And I really need to bind Big Blue. And I really hate hand stitching. So I should probably make it a habit to hand stitch for fifteen minutes every day until Big Blue is done.

In other sewing...
My Spongebob blocks are done! I will be piecing a border to continue the QST motif...probably when I get home. I really don't need to buy more of the neutral when I have five yards at home.

A nice pile of nine patches for my Snowball Fight.

Some Blue Bowties. Or rather, white bowties on blue.

Oh, and my sister helped lay out my Sudoku quilt. She'd like everyone to know she upgraded from a cast to a boot.

In-Progress-But-Not-This-Week
Fat Quarter Stars (6/12 blocks)
LQS Saturday Sampler 2012 (12/36 blocks) 

In-Progress-But-Not-This-Summer
LQS Saturday Sampler 2011 (12/12 & center) 
Chunky Log Cabin (13/20 blocks)
St. Paul's Cross (2/42? blocks)
Big Blue (hand stitching binding)

Adoption:
Application Submitted - 2/12 
Home Study - approved 5/12
USCIS paperwork - mailed 6/12
Home Study to Korea - 6/12

New Projects: 1
Completed Projects: 1
In Progress: 9

2 comments:

  1. whew. I bet you are just exhausted! What a whirlwind few weeks for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of going the last few weeks and you've still made a lot of progress. Have a happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete