Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fifteen Minute Challenge - Week 8

I think what I learned from reviewing this week is that I'm completely unfocused right now. Which, considering I have the Holiday Marketplace in November and Christmas in December, is a bad thing.
I'm only making two simple quilts for Christmas - but I had plans for a lot more stuff for HMP and I haven't started anything.

Tuesday - measured motifs on Grinch panel
Wednesday - sorted charms for iSpy bags
Thursday - cut borders for Christmas Stars
Friday - Cub Scout patches
Saturday - sewed borders on Christmas Stars
Sunday - covered box in burlap
Monday - Girl Scout patches

I need to find my focus, and fast! I have two Halloween costumes to work on - one a full Shirley Temple dress; the other is minor repairs on the Dude's spider costume.
After that, it's 15 minutes of Christmas until the quilts are done. Covering a box in burlap? Really? What was I thinking?

Check out how others are managing their time at Life in Pieces!

2 comments:

  1. I have that thought often, "What was I thinking." I got off easy on the Halloween costume. Kiddo decided to be a CSI agent. It's amazing what you can do with a $5 wind breaker from Goodwill and iron on letters from Hobby Lobby. Add in a black ballcap and a fake badge from the Halloween store and she's set.

    Sounds like you have a plan now, that always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to sit down and come up with a game plan too!

    ReplyDelete